Authors » Submission Guidelines
Changes for 2023:
At the time of upload, please make sure to submit:
100-word Short Paragraph Submission Guidelines
- 500 character or fewer short paragraph describing your work
- Table of Contents figure
- 2-Page Abstract
Table of Contents Figure
- This should be an overview of your work, and along with the Table of Contents Figure, will be what conference attendees see in the conference app.
- Limit your short paragraph to 500 characters or fewer
- System uses UTF-8 characters for use of non-English alpha numeric characters
2-Page Abstract Submission Guidelines
- This figure and the short paragraph will be provided to conference attendees in the conference app.
- Figure must be in JPG format
- Figure must 3MB or less in size
- Authorization to use image and have it viewable by conference attendees during the conference
- The page limit is two pages. The first page should include title, authors, affiliations, technical description, and word count. The second page should include figures and photographs. References can be on either page.
- Text on the first page should be limited to 500 words (Title, authors, affiliations, etc., not included).
- The Abstract Reference Number should be indicated in the upper right-hand corner and the appropriate abstract category from the list in the upper left-hand corner as well as the authors' preference for poster presentation (if applicable).
- Abstract can be formatted in either A4 Paper (21 cm x 29.7 cm or 8.27 inches x 11.69 inches) or US Letter (21.59 cm x 27.94 cm or 8.5 inches x 11 inches) is acceptable
- Font: Size 11-point Times New Roman for all text and Symbol Font (not Symbol MT) for symbols
- Define abbreviations and acronyms the first time they are used.
- Please remember to spell check your entire paper.
- Be sure to caption and number all figures, charts, tables and photographs. Figure captions should be below the figures and table captions should be above the tables.
- Photographs: Please do not scan copies of photos. All illustrations should be in electronic format with a resolution of 300 dpi or better. Accepted formats are TIFF and EPS.
- When referring to references in the text, type the corresponding reference number in square brackets and number them sequentially .
- Prepared abstracts should be converted to PDF format before submission. Please be sure to designate file extension *.pdf.
- After the file is converted into PDF, please check to see if the font was embedded properly and make sure that all non-Western fonts, such as Japanese, Chinese or Korean fonts, are embedded in the file. If you are unsure, it is advisable to avoid using irregular fonts and use only standard fonts such as Times New Roman and Symbols.
- Please make sure that your file is no larger than 2MB.
Templates are available for download.